ENJOY THE JOURNEY!

Transport division

We introduced the concept of Smart Cost Bus to the Romanian market, giving our customers the opportunity to book early for a lower cost. Our motto “the journey should matter as much as the destination” stands for our main principles, philosophy and values.  By being diverse and flexible, the services we provide are customer centric and created so that we fulfill all out-tourist’s transportation needs. Maintaining the highest comfort and safety standards for our customers, our coaches are well equipped with comfortable seats, free wi-fi, multiple LCD screens. We’re constantly updating our route portfolio, giving our customers the chance to travel to as many destinations as possible, both national and international.

Memento BUS started as a local transportation online platform, providing three main services:

  • Charter Tickets
  • Domestic Touristic Routes
  • Car Rentals

As per the groups vision, the target of Memento BUS is to become one of the main online players in the transportation sector, thus leading to the introduction of all ground transportation services and ancillary services.

The transportation marketplace, 
In 2019 mementobus.com has secured a leading position as a transportation marketplace, with unlimited capabilities to integrate routes and content of transportation companies covering Romania and foreign countries. Currently, there are 32 transportation companies integrated in the platform, their content being available to over 50 Christian Tour’s agencies and over 1400 reselling travel agencies. Approximatively 40% of the purchased bus tickets are sold online, the remaining 60% being sold through the www.mementobus.com’s B2B system.

logo-stelabus

GEARING INNOVATION

Stella Bus, our TMS, was built as an integrated modular system, flexible and scalable, that best suits the needs of all transportation companies to have a more efficient transport management and booking system.

Stella Bus is the answer in a faster paced and competitive industry and our team designed it keeping in mind the challenges any transportation company faces on a daily basis. It is intuitive, efficient and easy to use.

CENTRAL BUS STATION BUCHAREST!

Intermodal Terminal

Central Bus Station – Bucharest is the first Intermodal Terminal in Romania, open 24/7, interconnecting in a smart cost way the private transfers/shuttle bus service to the local transportation options. Besides, 

By being diverse and flexible, the services we provide are customer centric and created so that we fulfill all out-tourist’s transportation needs.  We’re constantly updating our route portfolio, giving our customers the chance to travel to as many destinations as possible, both national and international.

STRUCTURAL VISION

All activity in Memento BUS is organised as a transportation marketplace. Our operational motto: Integrated interconnectivity.

Memento Green

In 2019 Memento BUS aims to introduce a new concept in the Romanian market, thus completing the transportation services in its portfolio, the eco private shared rides, by investing in a new and innovative fleet of electric cars, as well as a mobile application for car sharing. The service will provide premium private shared rides, with fully electric cars. The project wants to take car sharing services to its next level and create an environment friendly fleet, with focus on responsibility for our planet and surroundings. Memento Blue will take transportation services to its next, immediate level, that of social responsibility.

Progress through innovation

At Memento Bus we believe that progress is possible solely through innovation. The company is continuously investing in new products, either commercial or software, with focus on covering customers’ needs, both individuals and companies. The new directions are focused on a car sharing app and a transportation marketplace under the Memento Bus brand. Our target is to become one of the main online players in the transportation sector, thus leading to the introduction of all ground transportation services and ancillary services.